After buying their Golden Valley home in 2017, this couple knew their dark and dated master bathroom was in need of remodeling help. Jason loved taking on the challenge of completely transforming this space without altering the overall footprint.
From top to bottom, this project was all about precision and creating a luxurious, elegant retreat. Some of our favorite upgraded design details include:
- Brighter, dimmable lighting to increase safety and overall atmosphere
- A water closet pocket door for extra privacy and functionality
- An oversized shower with a rain showerhead and an additional hand-held head
- The spacious stepped double vanity to keep his and her areas separate
- An easy to clean countertop with undermounted Kohler sinks
- A distinctive herringbone glass shower tile pattern
When it comes to sophisticated style, this room has it in spades! The gorgeous soaking tub is the centerpiece with its glowing chandelier above to draw your eye even more and add a touch of glamour.
Next to the tub is the equally beautiful, but slightly more practical, glass and tile spa shower. The shower’s large size and rain head feel indulgent. However, the subtle herringbone tile, calm neutral tones, and glass sides all blend well with the rest of the room, It’s luxurious but tasteful, bold without being overpowering.
Overall, we couldn’t be happier with this breathtaking master bathroom. In fact, we wouldn’t mind calling this lovely space our own! (We’re pretty sure these clients don’t plan on parting with it anytime soon, though!) Scroll below to see more photos from this stunning project, and get in touch if you’re ready to begin your next bathroom transformation.