1. We are a small, personal company. Jason personally oversees every project – no middle-man to go through, getting immediate answers and saving time overall. Jason is there every day that work is being done on your home. You may even miss him once your project is complete!
2. J. Carsten president, Jason Myrlie, is a NARI certified kitchen & bath remodeler and has helped hundreds of people make informed remodeling decisions.
3. We will bend over backwards to make things go right. Previous clients agree:
- Listened & designed the project to our needs.
- Makes the process easy!
- Takes care of everything.
- On site every day.
- Handled issues quickly.
- Detailed schedule; let us know what would be going on.
- Sets expectations & delivers on time.
4. We have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right, on time and on budget.
- We are a member of NARI — Jason serves on the Board of Directors
- We are a member ofBATC — Jason serves on the Remodeler’s Council
- Jason is a NARI-certified Kitchen & Bath remodeler
- We are an EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certified firm
5. We pay attention to the small details. When Jason started his own company, he was sure to partner with like-minded, detail-focused contractors. He wouldn’t settle for anything less than the best in the business so that his clients would have the best.
6. We can handle all of your design needs, from simple concept drawings to full-scale 3-D renderings. For rough schematic sketches Jason handles the design, and for detailed CAD drawings we use our trusted associate.
7. We make sure that you have as much guidance as you need for all of your selections. Our trusted associates at Kathy Hanson Interiors help with all design concepts and Jason personally assists in choosing cabinets. We want to make sure you’re aware of all your options and how those choices fit within your budget.
8. We have won awards for our design work and for our customer service. Of course, service is only one aspect of remodeling. You also want a remodeler with skill. So let us brag a little! The awards we have won speak for themselves:
NARI Contractor of the Year – 4 time winner: Most recently on Nov 19, 2015- Gold winner for Kitchen $30,000-60,000.This high honor from NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry) recognizes design and innovative use of materials, judged by industry professionals including other remodelers, designers, and architects.
NARI Ace Award – 3 time winner: This award recognizes customer service as judged from past customers.
Houzz.com Badge Awards: 2015 & 2016 Best of Service Award, The Influencer Award, and The Recommended Award, given to top-rated remodelers.
9. We love what we do and we do it well! We have a rare team, in that all of our associate contractors exhibit the same care and attention to detail as Jason does.
10. We treat every job like it’s our own home. Our goal is the same as yours: to make sure that in the end, your dreams come to life exactly as you envisioned.